Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Year!

First of all, I wish everybody all the best for 2010!
Specially those of you who have send me a card by post or by Email. May all your wishes come true. Hopefully you will have some fun on the water and some interesting rules issues ashore in the room.

Despite my best intentions, I've been doing anything but the blog this last weeks, and am still very busy with preparations for a couple of presentations I'm giving in coming days.



My club is looking into organizing a ice sailing regatta, it is very much winter here. Unfortunately the snow that has been falling a few days back, is preventing the ice to grow sufficiently. The ice measures are saying it will perhaps take another week.



For the rules go to: http://www.icesailing.org/rules/rules_en.htm
or http://www.icesailing.org/idniyra/nia.htm

J.

.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to Jos and all LTW readers and contributors.

    May we all have a happy, safe and productive 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brass, same to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...