If I check my published posts list, the counter is just shy of 500. I'm sure there are many many blogs out there, who've been more prolific, but I'm at least ahead of my standard one per day.
One year and three months. It's that day in the month again;
Flog The Blog Day (am I a closet masochist?)
Anyway, you can give me your opinion on the blog, its layout, its sidebar widgets and general style and don't have to hold anything back. If you draw blood, I might strike back.... that's all.
LTW projects at hand at the moment are:
- Getting the conclusion and decision wording list ready. Brass is helping me with that and doing a thorough job! The new RRS 2009 English version will become available in a couple of weeks. After that I'll get the translations sorted out.
From last FTBD:
- screen and archive bloglist; (halfway)
- screen and clean up downloads and files; (still pending)
- update popular post list; (done)
- competition for new blog cover photo; (hmmm, I'm cancelling this one for the moment, I think. Don't want to loose my Regenbogen just yet. )
- write E-book: Handbook for PC's; (I'm going to use the OG Protest Checklist as a format guide.... )
- add and update label explanation pages (still pending)
- write a couple of posts about changes in Match Race call book. (....want to do the Case book first! )
- answer the long list of mails still pending (Neverending story.... )
- write about rule 69 (Soon: The misconduct of Mr. B Spyderman... watch this space! )