To give you some incentive and help - beside all the stuff you can already download from the download page - I will try to come up with some test questions:
Here's number one: (From Dave Perry's 100 Best Racing Rules Quizzes)
In a valid protest the following facts were found:
- Boat X is approaching a downwind finishing line in very light air.
- There is a strong current moving across the race course.
- Just before finishing boat X is swept by the current onto the anchor line of the race committee boat marking one end of the finish line.
- By holding onto the line for about 15 seconds, the crew of X keeps her from touching the committee boat
- A slight puff of winds fills her sails, enabling X to gain forward speed and finish.
- Boat Y protests X for touching the mark. RRS 31.