Friday 21 December 2007

Click Here to Read More.. - Removed

Recently changed in this the blog: The expandable Posts have been integrated and the -Click Here to Read More- feature removed. I could not shut it off for Posts who don't have -read more- material. If I find a solution, I might bring it back.
On changing, I've had a RSS-feed subscription button installed in the sidebar, but only a couple of readers have subscribed. I know, I know, I should be patient, but wonder if a E-mail subscription works better? Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. i check in every day; i'm not inclined to subscribe; but i'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jarret. I'll try to keep it interesting. And of course, nobody has to subscribe, you are more than welcome to read posts directly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...