Saturday 8 December 2007

TRUTH IN THE PROTESTROOM (2) continued

As promised in this post I’m coming back to the issue of identity in the protest room.
We asked our MNA's appeal board, in the Netherlands it’s called “Zeilraad”, in accordance with rule 70.3, a couple of questions about the obligations of the PC.
- Does a PC have to check if a sail number on the form is correct?
- Do they have to check if someone in the hearing is in fact a competitor?
I’ve uploaded two files: The original Dutch answers and a translation in English. Have a look at HB 04-07_NED or HB 04-07_ENG.
As to the first question: Sailors beware! You might want to check that protest form again.

2 comments:

  1. So like you said: the PC could but not should reopen the protest. I think, for the reasons I stated earlier, I would vote for reopening the protest. What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I didn't remember you already gave your opinion on the matter in the previous post. Never mind the question in the last line of my previous comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...