Thursday 13 December 2007

IU & IJ REPORT FORMS made easy

For Judges and Umpires: I've changed the ISAF Report Forms so that you don't have to circle your numbers anymore. Instead you can just tick off the appropriate box. In Word I use the safety button to switch between typing and ticking off boxes.
Stored under forms: IU_Report Form and IJ_Report Form
As ever, suggestions for improvement are welcome.
For All Race Officials: If you want your site or blog linked, please send me mail or post a comment. The first ones are up and running in the side-bar, a little lower.
Thanks for the idea, Ricardo.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the weblink.

    You can use http://www.ijreport.org/ instead of the world form. The system is quite good. Have you ever tried it?

    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a quick look. No, I have not used this web-based report before. I thought this was something only for the chairman. Can any judge us it? What about page 1 of the report form?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...