Wednesday 17 September 2008

6 Seawoman

At the IDMMRD 2008 I did find time to snap a couple of pictures. A couple of them especially to send to Never Sea Land in lieu of the fact that two teams had shirts with 'Seawoman' printed on them.

It reminded me of the ongoing series of posts about "mermaids" David of that blog, is posting.
You could call a mermaid a woman of the sea, a seawoman.

The ladies of the two Portuguese teams didn't have "fishy tails" but otherwise they sure qualified in my book. Proof that not all "mermaids" are legendary?


You can find the photos at http://flickr.com/photos/21650921@N03sets/72157607305465369/ among all the others I took.

If you want to know more about the Seawoman project go to: http://www.seawoman.org/

.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jos,

    Great pictures and it looks like a fun event! You were pretty lucky with the weather, although it looks a bit chilly.

    Also nice to have some photos of you personally, so I can show my girlfriend who got me all involved in match racing.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...