- Yellow and Blue, both on SB, on the sb-layline to the windward mark;
- Yellow entering the two-length zone, 2 meters clear ahead of Blue;
- Blue enters the two lenght zone and Yellow, stil clear ahead, bears away slightle;
- Yellow luffs to head to wind next to the mark and slows down. Distance between Y & B is now 1 meter;
- Blue bears of forcefully to pass behind Yellow and shows Yankee flag
- When Blue is half a boat length passed Yellow's stern, Yellow passes head to wind and tacks
- Blue luffs and tacks as well. (changed)
- Both round the mark and continue the Match.
Umpire's signal a decision by showing which flag?
You can answer this call by voting in the poll, almost on top of the sidebar
Poll closes Monday-evening 23:00 hours.